Running from my Belly!!

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

weigh day and maybe a run

my other ongoing battle beside fitness is battling the bulge - i am a habitual dieter who by default isnt very good at it!
if my frame of mind is right i can loose weight easily - but getting the right frame of mind is another thing
in november last year i decided the time was right and it was time to do something! after a summer of upset and difficult times (yvette spent 10 weeks in hospital and left me a single dad) i found myself 2 stone heavier than i was at the turn of the year!!!!!!!

so i went back to weightwatchers - its all changed but it still makes sense and it suits my way of thinking

in the 1st 6 weeks i lost 13 lbs which took me to christmas eve then christmas stuck - and i have to admit diet was the last thing on my mind - so i guess i gained a few lbs

tonight is first weigh in since and time to face the music!

i have had a couple of weeks to sort myself out but i think a gain is still on the cards - but hey ho you does the crime you got to do the time.

will try and squeeze in a run somewhere and something like this -

run 3 min walk 3 min and repeat x 5.

see ya SNG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home