Running from my Belly!!

Monday, January 10, 2011

LONG TIME NO BLOG - HERES WHATS BEEN GOING ON!

FORGIVE ME FATHER FOR I HAVE SINNED ITS BEEN ALMOST 4 YEARS SINCE MY LAST BLOG -
And what have i done in 4 years??
My wife and i have started a family and have a beautiful little boy who is my pride and joy - not sure what we ever did with our lives before he came along! we are expecting another little one in 8 weeks and my god i cant wait!!

As for running from my belly - well thats another issue.

I continued to run through 2007 and early 2008 - got a place in london 2008 - and combined it with a a number of other marathons between april and june 2008 - the last been the whitepeak marathon in derbyshire - great day, great scenery and a cracking run until the last mile - which is a hell of a gradient down hill mid way down my achillies gave up the ghost , but with little control over my legs at that point i couldnt even pull up - so almost 3 years on and multiple attempts to start running again - I find myself almost at square one

ALMOST 4 STONE OVER WEIGHT - AND FITNESS LEVELS OF AN ARMCHAIR!!!! BUT NO LONGER -


2011 WILL be my year i WILL get back to it and after 4 short run/walk efforts so far this year im quite positive.

will use this blog to log training and thoughts and hopefully i will be able to track my progress through 2011 and beyond

RUNNING FROM MY BELLY - TOWARDS A HEALTHIER ME

TTFN SNG

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home